Re: valgrinding emacs?

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: valgrinding emacs?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:11:58 -0800

address@hidden wrote:
I seem to recall that others have had success valgrinding emacs in the past.

It works for me, sort of, but it's kind of flaky. I haven't used it recently, but I just now tried it on Fedora 21 x86-64 and got some warnings that I hope are false alarms. I use the attached valgrind.supp file which is somewhat obsolescent now (it probably needs to be upgraded to match Fedora 21's quirks, and I haven't looked into that).