RE: Single quotes in Info

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Single quotes in Info
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 22:01:09 -0800 (PST)

> I'm not at all sure we should compare a and รก equal.  It's an
> additional feature anyway.

I get the impression that you are talking only about a built-in
(more or less hard-coded, predefined) set of equivalence classes
of chars, whatever that set might be defined as.

Is that right, or would users be able to define the equivalence
classes you are thinking of?

If they would not then a separate but desirable (IMO) feature
would be for users to be able to easily define their own such
equivalence classes.

It could be OK if this feature did not have the same efficiency
as the built-in classes.