Re: master 2b2fd39: xterm.el: Implement OSC-52 functionality for setting

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: master 2b2fd39: xterm.el: Implement OSC-52 functionality for setting the X selection
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 06:35:48 +0000

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> schrieb am So., 19. Apr. 2015 um 05:13 Uhr:
>> AFAIK this was all written by Google employees and is covered by
>> Google's blanket assignment.
> Ah right, I missed that.

You're not alone: I forgot about it twice along the way.  And it took me
a little while after your question to remember what was the answer.

>> We don't have a good way to track/check it, tho.
> Indeed.  I think I'm liable to forget this the next time it comes up.

For me, it's not just "liable to".  I know for a fact that I will
have forgotten (probably by next week or so).

> A @gmail address doesn't make me think "employed by Google".

Indeed, that person should also have (and should use) a @google.com address.
Maybe recording the @google.com address would be a good first step to
try and keep track of this.

Please do use our @google.com addresses. I'm only using my private account for convenience reasons.
If you want to validate the address send a quick mail there and I'll reply.