Re: Lazy printing in tabulated-list-mode

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Lazy printing in tabulated-list-mode
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 18:02:06 +0100

> Yes, the time spent in those functions is odd.  Maybe it would be
> worthwhile to run tabulated-list-print 10 times or so, to increase the
> number of samples.

Yep, that's what I was doing (if you consider 7 ~ 10).
Here's the command I was running under M-:

(progn (profiler-start 'cpu)
(tabulated-list-print)(tabulated-list-print)(tabulated-list-print)(tabulated-list-print)(tabulated-list-print)(tabulated-list-print)(tabulated-list-print)
(profiler-report) (profiler-stop))