Re: What would an "An Official" GNU Emacs Book look like?

From: chad
Subject: Re: What would an "An Official" GNU Emacs Book look like?
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 13:16:42 -0700

On 29 May 2015, at 19:44, Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> wrote:

The link I sent you describes how to
install software that you write on a non-jailbroken, non-rooted,
fresh-from-the-store iOS device without having ever purchased an
enrollment in the iOS Developer Program.

No it doesn't.

You are correct; my apologies to you both. It seems that the method
I used has since been closed, and I was mistaken about the requirements
in the second method.

Thanks for taking the time to correct me; I appreciate it.
~Chad