Re: string> missing?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: string> missing?
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 18:25:43 -0400

> testing strings for equality in emacs lisp is already tricky enough!

Now, regardless of whether I agree with the rest of what is being said
in this thread, this part really puzzles me.  I do think there are some
tricky/subtle issues in string equality testing in Emacs, but these are
sufficiently subtle that most people will never know about them.

So, what are you referring to here?

        Stefan