Re: Random segfaults when using M-x.

From: Przemysław Wojnowski
Subject: Re: Random segfaults when using M-x.
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 15:24:00 +0200

When it happens, it is soon after starting Emacs, on the first use of
completion. I have (setq icomplete-show-matches-on-no-input t), so
completion is doing a lot of work after a short delay. I have not tried
disabling that to see if it helps, but I'll do that now.

I also had a crash once when doing completion. AFAIR it was just a word completion in an org-mode buffer. I has happened only once.
I run Emacs master on Kubuntu 15.04, so it seems not to be OS related.