Re: behaviour change in cl-subseq

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: behaviour change in cl-subseq
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 10:34:11 +0100

Leo Liu <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2015-08-05 20:14 +0800, Phillip Lord wrote:
>> (cl-subseq '() 10 10) ;; errors
>
> What did you get when you run it in Common Lisp?

Fortunately, Tassilo has answered this; I've never used CL.

I agree that this change is entirely justifiable. I'm generally not a
huge fan of silently ignoring inaccurate arguments. If you are happy
with the changed interface, then I have no major problem, although it
may break packages besides mine.

Do you mind if I patch the docstrings, though?

Phil