Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 9ce1d38: Use curved quotes in core elisp diagno

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 9ce1d38: Use curved quotes in core elisp diagnostics
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:52:37 +0200

> If we can't use the implementation that's in the wiki, we should
> reimplement this.
>
>   > typopunc.el is authored by Oliver Scholz who seems to have copyright
>   > assignment signed,

I think that would cover contributions he makes to Emacs or possibly
other GNU projects for which he has an assignment on file (once the code
is (c) FSF, of course it can be moved to other FSF projects).  But I
don't think that grabbing stuff he contributed to a third-party Wiki and
incorporating it into Emacs would be covered by it.

Better to just ask.

--
David Kastrup