Re: seq-some-p and nil

From: Simen Heggestøyl
Subject: Re: seq-some-p and nil
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:46:10 +0200

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 9:40 PM, Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> wrote:
This is definitely a bug, I will fix it! (I will copy the behavior of `some' in CL).

Thanks Nicolas, the fix looks good!

While we're on it, wouldn't seq-some be even more powerful if it
guaranteed to return the value from the first matched element? Or
would that somehow be difficult for some kinds of seqs?

(By the way, I saw your presentation about seq.el on en EmacsConf. It
was interesting, thanks for holding it. That was also how I spotted
the bug in the first place.)

-- Simen