[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:39:55 -0400
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/25.0.50 (gnu/linux)
Time is up!
I think it's about time we freeze the features for Emacs-25. There are
a few things I hope can still make it into this new release, (such as
the xwidget branch (long overdue) and the dynload/modules, for example),
so the exact schedule and details are still up for discussion.
But I'll leave these decisions to someone else, because I also take this
opportunity to step down as head maintainer.
It's time for me to move on, and it's time for new blood to take
the lead. I'm not about to disappear, but I won't be reading
emacs-devel (nor bug-gnu-emacs) at least for a while, so if you need
something from me, put me explicitly in the Cc.
Thank you all for bearing with me as head maintainer, it's been a great
ride, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
- Feature freeze,
Stefan Monnier <=
- Re: Feature freeze, Kaushal Modi, 2015/09/21
- Re: Feature freeze, John Yates, 2015/09/21
- Re: Feature freeze, Rasmus, 2015/09/21
- Re: Feature freeze, Xue Fuqiao, 2015/09/21
- Re: Feature freeze, Eli Zaretskii, 2015/09/22
- Re: Feature freeze, martin rudalics, 2015/09/22
- Re: Feature freeze, Aurélien Aptel, 2015/09/22