Re: About the CA form

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: About the CA form
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 15:03:41 +0200

 On 23.10.2015 13:03, Jeff Clough wrote:
Artur Malabarba<address@hidden>  writes:

Is there a PDF template of the FSF's Copyright Assignment form
available online?  Maybe this is documented somewhere, but I couldn't
find anything with a few brief searches.
I don't know about online, but sending an email to
"address@hidden" will get you what you need.

I ask because I think some people might be more confortable assigning
copyright if they could know beforehand exactly what the form states
(at least I know it was a small concern for me).
For me, there was no part of the assignment process where I was not
given as much time as I needed to read over and understand what I was
submitting, signing over, or otherwise giving to the FSF.

Again, I'd recommend contacting address@hidden so you can see
for yourself and get your answers directly. If there is some reason the
forms/templates aren't available online, the clerk will likely know why.

Jeff

Did you sign to indemnify the FSF even in case, a claim of copyright infringement brought forward was unfounded?

At least that was the kind of stipulation I remember... Not surprised the text isn't found without effort.