Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 6a69725: Fix redisplay of frame title when curr

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 6a69725: Fix redisplay of frame title when current buffer is killed
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:46:07 -0400

> +  /* Killing a buffer might have global effects which require
> +     redisplaying frames.  For example, if the buffer's name appears
> +     in the frame title.  */
> +  windows_or_buffers_changed = 11;

Hmm... this means that using with-temp-buffer will cause
a full redisplay.  That's bad.

Whats the scenario where this was needed?  I mean: if the buffer's name
appears in the frame, it's presumably because it's displayed in one of
its windows, so place to catch this is when that window's buffer is
changed, rather than when a buffer is killed.

        Stefan