Re: Which files suffer from a complete lack of tests?

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Which files suffer from a complete lack of tests?
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 03:13:05 +0200

On 10/28/2015 09:20 PM, Michael Albinus wrote:

Last year, I've started to write vc-tests.el. I have not enough
knowledge about vc to do it on my own, but I was enouraged by Eric
Raymond to do so. Unfortunately, he stopped to support me after a while,
so the work is stalled since then.

I should be able to help, sometime. The tests already in place seem to work well enough, though, and we should strive to add more tests together with any bugfixes in VC that call for it.