Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 9278095: * test/automated/python-tests.el: Avoi

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 9278095: * test/automated/python-tests.el: Avoid warnings
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 01:40:23 +0100

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 1:27 AM, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

>     (python-tests-with-temp-buffer, python-tests-with-temp-file):
>     Bind `python-indent-guess-indent-offset' to nil.
>     # Please enter the commit message for your changes. Lines starting
>     # with '#' will be ignored, and an empty message aborts the commit.
>     # On branch master
>     # Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
>     #
>     # Changes to be committed:
>     #   modified:   test/automated/python-tests.el
>     #

Oh, well, something to fix in ChangeLog.2 eventually. Obviously I missed this from git help commit

  -e
  --edit

  The message taken from file with -F, command line with -m, and from commit object with -C
  are usually used as the commit log message unmodified. This option lets you further edit the
  message taken from these sources.

which, I think, puts me squarely in Alan's side about git options... ;-)