Re: On the popularity of git

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: Re: On the popularity of git
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 08:00:36 +0100

Hi John,

"John Wiegley" <address@hidden> writes:

>> I'm not a heavy user of git by any stretch of imagination, and I've used
>> -a, - p, -F, --author, -m, --amend and -v. Which proves nothing.
>
> I understand Git is a popular topic, but I would appreciate it if this thread
> were moved off of emacs-devel.

I think this discussion is productive. It may help a lot of Emacs
developers understand Git better.

I've seen your messages like this one in several threads. My opinion is
that these messages don't add anything productive to the discussion and
I could certainly stand a lot less of them.

If you dislike long threads, there are plenty of features in Gnus to
skip them. There's no reason to tell people to shut up.

Thanks, Oleh