Multiple Eshell process?

From: Jesuz Networks Inc.
Subject: Multiple Eshell process?
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 21:43:06 +0100

When I'm compiling something in Eshell, of Importing my mail with offlinemap tool, then I need to wait  long time before a process in Eshell is finished and I can use Eshell again.
As far as it seems, I could only run one Eshell process.

This is somewhat inconvenient. For example, when you run a process in Guake terminal, you can spawn another Guake terminal in a new tab and do your thing while a process is still running in another tab.

So I'm wondering if this could be possible with Eshell?

Rene Froger