[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: merging the xwidget_mvp branch

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: merging the xwidget_mvp branch
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 08:32:38 -0800
User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/24.5 (darwin)

>>>>> joakim  <address@hidden> writes:

> Did we come to an argeement regarding merging this feature? I think I read
> in another mail that you do agree now, but I'm having trouble finding
> anything in the recent torrent of email.
> If you now do agree, when should we attempt the merge? Is there a hard
> freeze on friday?

Your feature is accepted into 25.1, and you are exempted from the freeze on
Friday. Take what time you need to get it ready, but do not delay long. I want
to test that feature aggressively, since it extends our redisplay code.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]