Re: Copyright assignments in Gnu Elpa

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: Copyright assignments in Gnu Elpa
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 15:51:58 +0100

 On 12.11.2015 23:31, Richard Stallman wrote:

   >  I've never thought about it, but AFAIU all contributors for all external
   >  packages in Gnu Elpa need copyright assignments - right?

All those who make nontrivial contributions of code need to have their
work assigned to the FSF, or else disclaimed.

Is "else disclaimed" to be understood as signing the disclaimer handed out by FSF?
Saying: I'm the author and coyright-owner etc.?

That would be great.

They can do these by signing individual papers, or they may be
covered by employer's papers.