Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:58:16 +0200

> From: Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 14:38:35 -0500
>
> * what planned features remain unfinished?
> * are there any known bugs?

Not for me to answer, but in any case new features should go to
master, I think.  Therefore, I suggest to wait with them until what we
have on the release branch stabilizes.  (E.g., I just had to make some
fixes there in the Windows-specific code, and also the code is
formatted not according to our conventions.)

> * when do we make `--with-modules' the default?

Not in Emacs 25.1, I think.

> * should there be a separate manual or at least a section in the developer
> manual?

Of course!  Every feature should be documented, and this one is no
exception.  I suggest to start with NEWS.

Thanks.