Re: New update of the Emacs website (was Re: First draft of the Emacs we

From: H.Tsurumoto
Subject: Re: New update of the Emacs website (was Re: First draft of the Emacs website)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:15:30 +0900

Hi Richard.

I have a question.
Can't we apply Dual-License for New Emacs website?

Example
* CC BY-SA 4.0 International  License (or any later version)
* GNU Free Documentation License 1.3(or any later version) with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.

Now, CC BY-SA 4.0 have one-way compatibility with GPLv3, so we can cover almost Copyleft Licenses.

However, If original author wants to specify Invariants Sections(or Front-Cover/Back-Cover texts), I think that we should use only GFDL.