Re: project.el semantics

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: project.el semantics
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 22:52:46 -0800

> To sum up, barring new, advanced proposals from someone else (or more
> detailed proposal from John), I'd rather keep the current structure, with
> possibly following changes:

Hi Dimtry,

Having had more time to think about this, I may have been getting ahead of
myself. Let's start with the API you've already proposed, and allow
experimentation in the field to determine what users actually need. So, please
continue with what you think is best for the current version. I also like the
external-roots change.