Re: reftex.el autoloads

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: reftex.el autoloads
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 23:15:43 +0000

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> What's special about dired here?

I'm working on the assumption that the problems I had with dired.el have
been fixed and where a straight-forward bootstrap problem. This could be
a mistaken assumption.

> Ie, could the same thing happen with other files?

What is special is that the diary (and all the calendar) files have four
independent autoload cookies. I don't know enough about calendar to know
why it needs such a complex set of autoloads, although I do wonder
whether it still does.

I guess the best I can do at the moment is change

EMACSOPT = -batch --no-site-file --no-site-lisp

EMACSOPT = -batch --no-site-file --no-site-lisp --debug

Is it possible to get hydra to build another branch (called test or
something)? In the ideal world, I'd rather not do this sort of mucking
around on master.

And, in an entirely unrelated question, why is that "-batch" and not
"--batch"?

Phil