Re: Basic questions about the triage process

From: Andrew Hyatt
Subject: Re: Basic questions about the triage process
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 00:38:03 +0000

Great, thanks for the replies.  I've started, and I'm going to start to mark the ones I can't reproduce as "doneunreproducable".  "fixed" would presumably also be fine, since at some point someone must have fixed the bug.  If anyone has a preference, let me know.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 6:55 PM Xue Fuqiao <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Andrew Hyatt <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

> Sorry, maybe there was a document that explains this all, and I missed it.
> If there's isn't such a document, I think it'd be pretty helpful.

You can have a look at this post:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2015-10/msg00441.html

Although the two documents mentioned in this post don't have answers to
all of your questions, some information in them might be helpful.