Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:33:01 +0200

> From: John Wiegley <address@hidden>
> Cc: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden>,  address@hidden,
> address@hidden,  address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 09:23:35 -0800

> > John, is it okay to commit changes to 'async' directly to ELPA, or would you
> > like to see them in advance?
>
> Feel free to commit fixes directly to ELPA.

OK, done.

Lars, please update both the emacs-25 branch and elpa, and try again
accessing debbugs bugs with non-ASCII characters (using emacs-25.0.50,
not 25.1.50 from master).  At least your simplified example:

  (async-get (async-start `(lambda () "báh")))

now works for me.  I don't think debbugs will, but maybe now the patch
proposed by Andreas will help.  If not, I will continue debugging this
later.