Re: Best practice for sharing new Emacs modules

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Best practice for sharing new Emacs modules
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 16:25:22 -0800

> I've begun work on a new mode for Emacs that allows editing of gpg keys in a
> dired-like fashion -- something I said I was going to do a long time ago!
> I'm making good progress and am hoping to post to the list very soon for
> feedback.

We would welcome your change in ELPA; you need only a copyright assignment on
file with the FSF to do so. You can send the file directly to me if you have
such an assignment, and I can add it for you.

I'd also like to use your package, as I'm currently using a GUI program to
manage my program and would prefer to be using Emacs. :)