Re: Missing MH-E tags

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: Missing MH-E tags
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 22:03:10 -0800

Bill Wohler <address@hidden> wrote:

> Back when the Bazaar to Git migration on the Emacs repository was done,
> all of the MH-E tags were intact. However, they seem to be missing now.
> I don't see them in 'git tag' and my tools that use prior tags are
> croaking. Do you know why that might be?

I recreated the MH-E tags based upon the logs for versions 8.0 and above
only. While they probably aren't exactly what they were before, they'll
be close enough to be useful.

During the push, I saw this:

 * [new tag]         ttn -> ttn

Looking at my history, I see that I created it by accident. I removed it
as follows:

    $ git show --name-only ttn
    commit eb0643c74d391ac33168ba64351a2f318c850966
    Author: Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
    Date:   Sun Jan 10 06:24:04 2016 -0500

        ; Auto-commit of ChangeLog files.

    ChangeLog.2