RE: Emacs pretest 25.0.90

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Emacs pretest 25.0.90
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:39:50 -0800 (PST)

> > I simply clicked that URL, then I clicked the large, green
> > Download button.  (I didn't see any other download link or
> > button.)
>
> Click on "Files", then "pretest", then on the archive you want to
> download.  That's it.

See my previous reply.  You are not seeing what I saw.  And
neither am I, at the moment.

---

BTW/FWIW: With that pretest build, I got a crash within about
3 minutes of use, and I filed a bug with the emacs_backtrace.txt
file.  As you noted in that bug thread (#22502),
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22502, that build
is apparently not very useful for a pretest (it was presumably
not designed for the pretest).