Re: Recommend these .gitconfig settings for git integrity.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Recommend these .gitconfig settings for git integrity.
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:50:53 -0600

I don't have very strong feelings on the autogen.sh git config change, but I
think we had consensus about the documentation change anyway, and that is now
committed:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2016-02/msg00008.html

(Paul, sorry for getting the date wrong by one day, where my commit message
refers to the earlier of your two autogen.sh commits; I believe the reference
will be easy to follow for anyone who wants to, though, given all the context.)

I've updated the relevant wiki pages as well.