Re: USE_LSB_TAG not supported on this platform

From: Wolfgang Jenkner
Subject: Re: USE_LSB_TAG not supported on this platform
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 16:11:16 +0100

On Sat, Feb 06 2016, Herbert J. Skuhra wrote:

> I can build master on FreeBSD HEAD (amd64). Should hybrid_malloc work/be
> used on FreeBSD (i386)?

Yes.  But on HEAD (aka CURRENT, FreeBSD 11) the ports build for i386 has
been broken (apparently with the same error message?) since long before
the hybrid malloc patch was committed:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.pkg-fallout/231439

However, you report that for i386 the build fails in the same way on the
latest 10-STABLE as well, and that seems to be new.  As the ports build
cluster seems to build packages for 10.1-RELEASE, I'm tempted to suspect
that something has been merged from CURRENT in the meantime, but this
seems to contradict your observations.

It would be interesting to know if the same emacs trunk revision that is
currently in ports (0a7ad07) still builds on your 10.3-PRERELEASE i386
system.