Re: New update of the Emacs homepage online

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: New update of the Emacs homepage online
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 07:25:44 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

great job, this looks really neat!

Aesthetically (so you can safely ignore this): it feels like the page
mixes two distinct color schemes, one yellow-purple, another red-gray.
IIRC, the second one comes from early versions of your page, the first
one is more recent.  I'm not sure the two mixes 100% fine for my eyes,
especially purple-red.  Maybe the bottom should simply be "purplish"?

Anyway, just a minor quirk, the overall impression is that "Emacs is
the future".  :)

Thanks,

--
 Bastien