RE: Running (prettify-symbols-mode) twice adds two entries to font-lock-

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Running (prettify-symbols-mode) twice adds two entries to font-lock-keywords
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 09:26:28 -0800 (PST)

> Do bug reports with a proposed fix go on the bug tracker, or on this
> list? I've seen patches discussed here, so I'm not too sure.
> Apologies if this is the wrong place (please do let me know!)

My understanding (but someone will correct me, if mistaken) is
that such things are _accepted_ either here (emacs-devel) or as
a bug report, but that using the bug tracker (i.e., reporting a
bug, with the fix/patch) is generally preferred/encouraged.

For one thing, that separates such stuff from this list.  For
another, the bug is tracked...