good examples of Emacs modules?

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: good examples of Emacs modules?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:17:45 -0700

I am thinking of assigning a programming problem for students to use the new Emacs module facility. Are there good examples of how module-load can be used, that I can point people at? Ideally the examples would work on RHEL 7, since that's the standard instructional environment around here. Thanks for any pointers you can provide.