Re: SCSS parser ideas

From: Simen Heggestøyl
Subject: Re: SCSS parser ideas
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 22:37:14 +0200

> One feature that is lacking is discovering SCSS variable values. I’m
> thinking something like Eldoc is doing for function declarations in C
> or Emacs lisp.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Would you like to be able to
evaluate the value of a SCSS variable (like `C-x C-e' in Emacs Lisp
mode)?

> Since I study in the field of Front-End web development, I find it sad
> that Emacs lacks features that would otherwise be included in other
> text-editors.

Which other editors? I'd like to try them to get a better idea of the
features they provide for SCSS editing. Maybe we can get inspiration
from them.

-- Simen