Re: Nextstep build uses iso-latin by default. WHY?

From: Anders Lindgren
Subject: Re: Nextstep build uses iso-latin by default. WHY?
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 07:42:31 +0200

Regarding those warnings: does that mean that the whole "NS" API used
by the NS port is being deprecated, or just that a few of its functions
are being deprecated, but the Emacs code hasn't yet been updated
correspondingly (for lack of manpower, or to maintain compatibility with
older macosx versions, or with GNUstep)?

The Cocoa API used by the NS port is the preferred API for writing OS X applications. The warnings are related to individual functions, I presume.

Unfortunately, I haven't spotted those warnings myself since I apparently haven't been using the latest version of the development tools.

    -- Anders