Re: Seeking a "Patch Champion"

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Seeking a "Patch Champion"
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 10:30:41 -0400

> Why not keeping all patches at the bug-tracker?
>
> Either a patch relates to a bug - attach it there. In case of not - open a
> new ticket.

I'm ready to go with whatever solution our champions prefer to use. If
debbugs-as-a-patch-tracker works better for Eli, Dmitry and Nicolas, we'll use
debbugs and disable the Patchwork server. Or if Patchwork aids their workflow,
I'll keep it running for however long they want to use it.

It's really up to them. This is about making it easier and more enjoyable to
keep the patches flowing, since nothing is more frustrating than doing the
work of submitting a patch, and then seeing nothing come of it. I'm glad to
hear from Dmitry that this has been happening less of late.