RE: systemd @ in filenames not supported by thing-at-point

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: systemd @ in filenames not supported by thing-at-point
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 07:45:29 -0700 (PDT)

> > Is it a how-do-I-do-this question or
> > a question about Emacs development?
>
> Is it life in general, or computers, that are binary?

If you are not strictly just-black-or-white-with-no-gray you
will understand that summary question, especially following
the more detailed explanation, as really asking:

 "Is it MORE a how-do-I-do-this question or MORE a question
  about Emacs development?"

It's a judgment call, and yes, it's your call - you choose.
You might sometimes have difficulty deciding - things are
not always only black-or-white, but please make a choice,
as opposed to cross-posting.