Re: Release of CC Mode version 5.33

From: Bastian Beischer
Subject: Re: Release of CC Mode version 5.33
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 20:51:21 +0200

Hello Alan,

is it intentional that "M-x c-version" in emacs 25.1 RC2 also reports
CC Mode version 5.33, even though the CC Mode shipped with Emcas 25.1
is older and does not include the C++11 changes, for example?

Cheers
Bastian

--
Bastian Beischer
RWTH Aachen University of Technology

@RWTH Aachen
Office: 28 C 203
Phone: +49-241-80-27205
E-mail: address@hidden
Address: I. Physikalisches Institut B, Sommerfeldstr. 14, D-52074 Aachen

@CERN
Office: Bdg 32-4-B12
Phone: +41-22-76-75750
E-mail: address@hidden