Re: Regarding performance issues with the Emacs 25.1 Windows-build

From: Jostein Kjønigsen
Subject: Re: Regarding performance issues with the Emacs 25.1 Windows-build
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 19:26:11 +0100

Hey Phil.

I haven't seen any more feedback on this on the public mailing-list since I last emailed, so I don't know if you've received adequate, or any feedback at all at this point.

I therefore wanted to let you know that I've now used this build as "my daily driver" since you published it, as a replacement for (previously superior) Emacs 24.5, and I've had no major complaints or incidents so far.

In my opinion, as the one who originally raised this issue, I'm happy to consider this issue resolved.

And let me say: Thanks again for your work. It's really appreciated!

--
Jostein Kjønigsen
🥓