Download buttons on the Emacs homepage

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Download buttons on the Emacs homepage
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 14:27:56 +0100

Hi guys,

After discussing with Richard, I added download buttons to the homepage
of Emacs (see the attached screenshot).

They take a bit of vertical space, but I hope it will make it much
easier for users to get to the correct download section for their OS.

When clicking a download button, the user gets redirected to the
appropriate download section of download.html, which explains why
non-free systems are bad and why Emacs has support for them.

I hope you like the change :-)

Cheers,
Nico