Re: HowTo: Detect Laptop waking up from suspend from Emacs

From: aaermolov
Subject: Re: HowTo: Detect Laptop waking up from suspend from Emacs
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 11:55:09 +0300

Hi,

depending on your Linux distro you may want to install acpid package
(its name may vary), which brings your a bunch of files, presumably
in /etc/acpi, which describes ACPI events along with handlers to run on
them.

Be wary of this functionality have no direct connection with suspending
itself, AFAIK. For this you may use pm-utils/hibernate-script.

Having all this, you may want to pay attention to lid.sh under
/etc/acpi.

cheers,
Alex