Re: ENWC Development

From: Ian Dunn
Subject: Re: ENWC Development
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:21:43 -0500

Clément Pit-Claudel <address@hidden> writes:

> Looking at the code, I gathered that I had to run enwc-setup first (why
> doesn't M-x enwc do that automatically? I saw that in fact this should be done
> from my .emacs, but I don't want to ENWC in all Emacs sessions).

As I mentioned, the ELPA version is out of date at the moment (and apparently
non-functional), but this is a great point.

ENWC isn't in a state to be released right now, a fact that I didn't make
clear, and I'm sorry for that.  Right now, the only feature I have working on
my machine is scanning and displaying access points.

Thank you Clément, both for your help and your quick response.  Would it be too
much trouble to try it from the hg repo on Savannah? ( hg clone
http://hg.savannah.nongnu.org/hgweb/enwc/ )  Same question for anyone else
interested, and I understand if you choose not to.

Also, if anyone wants to help with the design or development, feel free to
shoot me an email.

--
Ian Dunn