[ELPA] New package: Hook Helpers

From: Ian Dunn
Subject: [ELPA] New package: Hook Helpers
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 17:26:26 -0400

I submitted this a while back, but it never went anywhere, likely due to my
inability to explain it well.

Hook Helpers provides useful macros for specifying functions created solely to
be added to one or more hooks.  It is not intended as a replacement for
add-hook, but as a complement to it, similar to the relationship between
add-function and define-advice.

Further documentation: http://nongnu.org/hook-helpers-el/

Source file:
http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/hook-helpers-el.git/tree/hook-helpers.el

Checkout: git clone https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/git/hook-helpers-el.git

If no one has any problems this time around, I can push it to ELPA myself.

--
Ian Dunn