kill-matching-buffers without confirmation

From: R. Diez
Subject: kill-matching-buffers without confirmation
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 16:28:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hallo all:

Could someone please add a clean way for 'kill-matching-buffers' to not ask for
confirmation? Apparently, I am not the only once that has hit this nag:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10929915/how-do-i-answer-y-automatically-kill-matching-buffers-asks-if-i-should-kill-a-m

I am tired of overriding 'kill-buffer-ask' with flet as suggested there, and
then seeing this warning:

Warning (bytecomp): ‘flet’ is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either
‘cl-flet’ or ‘cl-letf’.

And then remembering that cl-flet does not work, and it gets complicated with
Lisp macros, dynamic something, etc. I am no Elisp expert.

I am sending this e-mail to this mailing list because that function lives in
files.el, which states at the top:

;; Maintainer: address@hidden
;; Package: emacs

Please copy me on the answer, as I am not subscribed to the list.

Regards,
  rdiez