Testing macros in ert

From: Alex
Subject: Testing macros in ert
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:46:29 -0600

I'm currently creating some ert tests for cl-macs, mainly for cl-loop.
Is it preferred that all macros that may error, even if they should not
error, be enclosed in (eval (quote ...))?

Or would it be alright to not bother with the above when an error is not
expected from the macro in a specific test? I suspect it wouldn't be,
but I figure that I might as well ask before proceeding.