Re: Native display of line numbers, improved

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Native display of line numbers, improved
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 17:07:34 +0300

> From: Stephen Berman <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 22:53:01 +0200
>
> I notice that text-scale-adjust correctly changes the size of the line
> numbers, except for that of the current line when the face
> line-number-current-line has been changed from the default.

How did you change the line-number-current-line face?  If I just set
its foreground to a distinct value, text-scale-adjust changes the
sizes of all the line numbers, including that of the current line.

Maybe you changed the face with defface, in which case you should keep
the :inherit part, because AFAIK text-scale-adjust doesn't scale every
face, only some of them and those which inherit from those few.