Re: org-mode.texi issue ?

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: org-mode.texi issue ?
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 10:57:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

----- Mail original -----
> Hi Jean-Christophe,
>
> Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > When I run po4a on org-mode.texi I get this:
> >
> >> po4a-gettextize -f texinfo -M utf8 -m org.texi -p org.texi.fr.po
> >   Complex regular subexpression recursion limit (32766) exceeded at
> >   /opt/local/lib/perl5/5.24/Locale/Po4a/TeX.pm line 697.
> >
> > Is there a way to debug that ?
>
> I've run into the same problem.

argh. po4a-gettextize is often a painful process (the good thing is that you
only have to do so once).
And this is when you are not running into a bug like that. I have no hint to
share unfortunately, and I will need to reproduce the bug myself to investigate.

Could you please fill an issue on github, including the involved files and the
exact command line used?
If you don't have no github account, please send me these files per private
email and I'll open the bug report.

I will try to dig into the problem, then.

Bye, Mt.