Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit (was: comparing code on differ

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit (was: comparing code on different branches)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 21:20:22 -0400

There are some deep incommensurabilities of premises between your
views as you've just stated them and mine.  We seem to differ on goals
and values.  Your stated concern is for Magit users, whereas my
concern is about Emacs as a part of the GNU project.

I think the best chance of coming to some understanding, and perhaps
agreement, is to talk privately.

I can't communicate any more now, whether publicly or privately.  It
is time for me to go to sleep, and I will spedn the next 24 hours
sleeping and then flying.

--
Dr Richard Stallman