Re: libnettle/libhogweed WIP

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: libnettle/libhogweed WIP
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:43:53 -0400

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 22:04:50 +0300 Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

EZ> I needed to add some Windows-specific code to get it to build on
EZ> Windows.

Oh, thank you.

EZ> Also, the 7th test fails for me as below; any idea?
EZ>   Test test-gnutls-005-aead-ciphers condition:
EZ>       (ert-test-failed
EZ>        ((should
EZ>      (gnutls-tests-hexstring-equal input reverse))
EZ>     :form
EZ>     (gnutls-tests-hexstring-equal "                " "                ►   ►
 ∟\231\202    \200")
EZ>     :value nil))
EZ>      FAILED  7/7  test-gnutls-005-aead-ciphers

It works for me, on Ubuntu 17.04, GnuTLS 3.5.6 and a fresh checkout.

Could you run with `make gnutls-tests GNUTLS_TEST_VERBOSE=1' and look at
the output? This full output is normally silenced because it's so
verbose, but in this case we'll need it because so many different test
cases are attempted.

(If there's a better way to control ERT verbosity, let me know.)

Thanks
Ted