[ELPA] New package: Auto Correct Mode

From: Ian Dunn
Subject: [ELPA] New package: Auto Correct Mode
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 12:06:06 -0400

I'd like to submit auto-correct.el as a single-file package to ELPA.  It's a
small package that integrates with ispell and abbrev to provide auto-correct
functionality in Emacs.  It uses a separate abbrev table, which is only enabled
in auto-correct-mode, and only auto-corrects if a buffer-local predicate
returns true.

As with the last two I've submitted today, if no one has any objections, I'll
update the copyright and push it to the git repo.

Ian Dunn